This list post was started by Silly Thoughts and Part Time Monster. You write 24 random things about yourself and then tag some of the bloggers you follow so they can tell the world 24 random things about themselves and then they pass it on and so on. It’s meant to be fun and help us get to know each other better.
So here are my 24. I’ll try to make them interesting.
- It drives me crazy when people walk really slow or stop right in front of me and block the whole aisle/sidewalk or whatever. Please be courteous and pay attention to your surroundings.
- I worked in an anatomy lab during my undergrad. I taught students about the human body using human cadavers. I can tell
you some really creepy stories from that time. I’ve held a human heart in my hands, how cool is that?!
- This anatomy lab turned me off meat, if I see it raw, I know what body part it is and it grosses me out, I just can’t eat it. If it’s cooked, it doesn’t look like cadaver parts, so I can eat it. I know, it doesn’t make sense, but it is what it is, lol.
- I don’t just love cake, I think I’m addicted to it.
- I have a brown belt in Kyokushin Kaiken Karate. People are usually surprised by this because it is known as one of the more violent/intense forms of karate. I guess I don’t look like the type or something.
- I played every role in high school. It was different every year. I was the loser, the brain, the athlete and graduated the prom queen.
- I am afraid of heights, yet, I’ve persuaded myself to jump off a bridge, go zip-lining and jump off waterfalls inside caves. Why I do this to myself, I have no idea…..
- My wedding theme was Batman and hearts. Somehow, we made it work!
- I am studying low vision and rehabilitation. I am passionate about working with people who have macular degeneration.
- I like to draw roses and hearts, I doodle them everywhere. I’ve been trying not to post too many, lol.
- I procrastinate, especially when it’s something I don’t know how to do.
- My latest obsessions are Alice in Wonderland and anything steampunk
- My not blonde, but not brown and not quite red hair colour is natural.
- I like peanut butter sandwiches; PB and jelly, PB and honey, PB and banana, PB and cucumber, PB , lettuce and miracle whip and PB and bacon. Yes, I am serious. Don’t knock it, ’til you’ve tried it!
- I’m a fan of Disney, Jim Henson and Tim Burton. Jack Skellington is the best! 🙂
- I love Star Wars and am really nervous about the new movie.
- I have trouble staying awake when I am really tired. I slept through the first Transformers movie….in the theatre!
- I am a list maker. I make lists to be organized and for fun…like lists of my favourite boy’s and girl’s names.
- I have a glass of cranberry juice every morning with my meds.
- I’m hopeless in the kitchen, but I’m working on it.
- I burn easily.
- I have a ridiculous number of ridiculous nicknames for my cat, including, but not limited to Smooshy, Smoosh, Cute-Ums, Fuzz Face, Fuzz Bum, Squirt, Boo boo, Wokey, Bean Toes, Slipper Paws and Psycho Kitty
- I don’t drink. It makes my head feel funny.
- I really, really don’t like worms. Please don’t throw them at me.
Your turn!! (Don’t feel obligated, it’s just fun)