This is the Share Your World Challenge. If you missed the last couple of weeks, more information can be found at Cee’s Photography. Essentially, four questions are asked every week and you have to answer them. Simple and fun! (Thanks Cee!)
Have you ever been in a submarine? If you haven’t, would you want to?
I have never been in a submarine. I have never really thought about this before either. I suppose I’d tour one that was part of a museum, but I would particularly want to be in a real one. I suppose I could convince myself to go in one of the little explorer ones with the huge windows, but I’d probably be pretty nervous. Something about the small space and having water above and below me is a little unsettling. I’ve probably seen too many sinking ship movies or something.
Are you a listener or talker?
I am a listener, definitely. It’s so much easier to listen or to discuss what’s going on in someone else’s life than to talk about myself. I’ve been having a hard time lately and so many of you have been reaching out, saying I can talk to you. I appreciate that sooo much, you have no idea. I just don’t know what to say.
Do you prefer crunchy peanut butter or smooth peanut butter? Anything with your peanut butter?
Crunchy!! I can eat crunchy by the spoonful, lol. There are a whole bunch of things I like with peanut butter. Trying some of these combos has probably never occurred to you. I highly recommned though!
- Peanut butter and oreos…double stuff are best!
- Peanut butter and fudgeos…again, double stuff is the best!
- Peanut butter and celery….fill the groove in the celery with PB, yum!
- Peanut butter and banana…this is good on it’s own or in a sandwich. In the sandwich I usually add the tangy zip of miracle whip!
- Peanut butter and cucumber….this goes best in a sandwich.
- Peanut butter and lettuce….again, best in a sandwich with miracle whip.
- Peanut butter and bacon…..awesome on toast, or in a hot sandwich. This is the only way I eat Bacon.
- Peanut butter and apple…makes a great snack, just spread it on the apple slice.
- Peanut butter and crackers……a classic
- Peanut butter and chocolate….with a plain Hershey bar, it’s golden.
- Peanut butter and nutella…..it’s just meant to go together.
- Peanut butter and Fluff….Fluff is that marshmallow spread. It goes well in a sandwich with banana slices…not very healthy though.
- Peanut butter and honey…I like the solid honey that you spread oppsed to the kind that comes in a squirt bottle.
- Peanut butter and jelly….raspberry is my favourite.
- Peanut butter and chicken…..PB is usually made into a sauce by combining it with soy sauce or something.
- Peanut butter and noodles……again PB as a sauce.
Have you ever been drunk?
I have never been drunk. I usually volunteered to be the designated driver, not only because I was the only one with a license and a car to drive when we were younger, but because I didn’t like drinking. I never liked the way it made my head feel…like my brain became detached and was floating/bumping around in my head. Plus I watched my friends do it…and it was never very attractive. Eventually I started taking antidepressants and they just made the feeling in my head even worse.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Last Week: Four things.
- My nieces were in town. Hubby and I bought them stuffed animals that they absolutely loved! We got the younger one a koala bear that was really soft. She is almost one, so it was about the same size as she was. She wouldn’t let it go the first day. We got the older one a giraffe that was bigger that her! She had just been to the zoo for the first time and thought it was the greatest thing ever.
- I did the first week of the Insanity workouts!!
- Hubby finally came with me to get ice cream from Wild Willy’s. It’s the local homemade ice cream joint. I had the new red velvet flavour 🙂
- Went on a walk and saw rainbows!!
This week: My supervisor goes on vacation at the end of the week which means I can start counting down the days until my own much-needed vacation!