Sorry for two award posts in one day, but I wanted to get caught up! I’m also not feeling too happy with myself, so thinking about my awesome bloggy/twitter friends cheers me up a bit.
Not too long ago, I was nominated by WeeBlueBirdie from Little Steps to Somewhere for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you WeeBlueBirdie! I am honoured. It was a lovely surprise to be nominated.
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post (Thank you again WeeBlueBirdie!!)
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire (Too many for me…going to alter this to five.)
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
So, seven things about me….here we go…
- I should wear glasses. I have them, but I don’t wear them as often as I should. I wear them for driving, watching movies and conferences.
- I really like coffee. I drink a lot every morning, but make sure to switch to decaf before noon. It really messes with my sleep. I use coffee to quell sweets cravings too.
- I am a lister. I make lists for fun! I’m not kidding. I go through baby name websites and list all my favourites just for fun.
- I snowblade. I have learned to ski and snowboard, but I like the blades best. They really are the best of both worlds. Your feet are free, you don’t need poles and you can do tricks 🙂
- I love books. Books of all kinds! I could spend hours in a bookstore. I’ve been spending a lot of time in the Arts section lately. Did you know there are books on doodling?! 😀
- I don’t have tattoos. I’m too indecisive for them. Picking one thing that I would like for the rest of my life is too hard. If I had to pick, maybe it would be a maple leaf…I am Canadian! 🙂
- I think bunnies are really cute, but I don’t think I’d ever want one as a pet.
And, here are my nominees…
Calm Kitchen – Hayley writes about coping with anxiety through blogging and healthy eating. We have a lot in common including anxiety, karate and crafts. We’re both doing the Self-esteem Challenge at the moment.
My Own Challenge – Maja writes about how she is coping with anxiety. Her posts are always entertaining!
Normal in Training – Christy is a psychologist who blogs about self-acceptance. I find I can relate to most of her posts. She makes me stop and think about my thought processes.
Part Time Monster – Diana is a fellow grad student who writes about books, girls and monsters. She blogs often, giving me daily features to look forward to.
Princess of Dragons – A creative writer, she blogs about dragons! I’ve been enjoying her 100 Theme Challenge most recently.